GCommerce Replaces Traditional Agency Fees with its Performance-Based Commission Model
PARK CITY, UT (December 9, 2019) – GCommerce, a full-service digital marketing agency in the hospitality industry, announced today the launch of its performance-based commission model, replacing the traditional agency fee model. This offering allows GCommerce to leverage its full suite of services for the property to drive direct bookings and increase revenues, all for substantially less than a travel agent commission.
“Hoteliers often reach out to us asking for help with their digital marketing efforts and will say that they have a limited amount of budget for these services, which impacts both the hotel’s overall performance and our ability to effectively market the property,” said Chris Jackson, Principal and Chief Evangelist of GCommerce. “We have created an alternative to solve this problem. We want to open our full suite of marketing services and support to allow hotels to pursue all viable marketing opportunities and free up precious marketing dollars to properly fund their online media. Rather than charging a flat management fee each month, GCommerce is offering a performance-based fee model creating a true partnership in success.”
GCommerce’s Performance-based Commission model benefits hoteliers by:
- Increasing the ability to fund marketing campaigns by removing the cost of management from the marketing budget
- Increasing the property’s share of voice across the web with an increased marketing budget
- Pursuing new marketing opportunities like metasearch or video advertising, or a host of new marketing avenues with new-found marketing dollars
- Creating a true partnership with a digital marketing agency focused on driving more direct bookings
- Competing more effectively against the hotel’s comp set who still face marketing budget limitations and the well-funded OTAs
- Pursuing new audiences for your property rather than just staying in front of guests who already know the property
- Creating the ability to pursue new solutions like website conversion optimization tools or CRM/email marketing platforms to engage guests and increase bookings
To participate in GCommerce’s performance-based commission model, hoteliers will need to provide historical data in order to be qualified for the program. More information about the program can be found at https://gcommercesolutions.com/performance-based-commission-model/.