Marketing | Marketing Specialist
Looking to supercharge your career in digital marketing? GCommerce is the place to be. Over the past decade, GCommerce has become a national leader in digital marketing; fueled by smart, passionate, and motivated marketing personnel. Due to our continued growth, GCommerce is again looking for new team members. Candidates for this position will have strong communication and organizational skills, and most importantly, demonstrate a passion for digital marketing.
- Assist with GCommerce B2B marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, WordPress content changes and landing page creation, social advertising, email marketing, content distribution, and content writing.
- Partner with the search marketing and account services departments to develop specific digital strategies and identify requirements for all marketing assignments, including email, banner ads, landing pages, social media, and website assessments and updates.
- Oversee digital projects and advertising campaigns from concept to implementation.
- Achieve fluency in email platforms to create strategy, brainstorm offers and packages, provide creative ideas, launch regular email campaigns, assist with database management and provide reporting and analysis.
- Achieve fluency in eCRM platforms and triggered email strategies.
- Create and execute ongoing social media strategies and campaigns.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to evaluate customer segments and create customer segmentation groups for focused targeted marketing based on customer profiling.
- Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance.
- Understand and manage display advertising through our RTB platform for our clients.
- Work closely with both our creative and web development teams for website merchandising and all ad creative.
- Ability to write marketing plans based upon an agreed strategy for the client.
- Ability to research, present, contract and execute direct media buys.
- Ability to drive results through defining and delivering digital marketing KPIs.
- Some experience in the hospitality industry
- Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar discipline
- Experience with online marketing (Email Marketing, Social, Mobile, Google Analytics)
Please, no recruiters or other service offers. This is an in-house position only. This full-time, in-house position is located in Park City, Utah.
Please submit resumes and cover letters to be considered for this position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Search Marketing | Search Marketing Specialist
GCommerce is looking for a Search Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for leading the strategy for and executing all search marketing initiatives for their assigned client hotels/resorts. Search Marketing initiatives the Specialist is responsible for includes but not limited to paid search marketing, search engine optimization, website CMS edits for SEO and management of 3rd party vendors. Must enjoy working in a team environment, problem-solving, and is required to stay on top of the latest industry trends.
- Position is responsible for leading the search strategy with assigned clients and identifying how best to support client objectives and goals through search marketing initiatives
- Position is responsible for performing website CMS edits as it relates to SEO
- Position is responsible for understanding and utilizing Google Analytics to measure KPIs
- Position is responsible for understanding and utilizing the Bid Optimization software for paid media campaign management
- Position is responsible for communicating and managing 3rd party vendors related to their assigned client list
- Complete keyword research and campaign buildout based on the business objectives of the client
- Manage client budgets within Google Adwords, Bing AdCenter, and GCommerce’s 3rd party bid management software
- Recommend and implement on-page SEO recommendations within website CMS
- Follow on-page SEO best practices provided by GCommerce
- Participate in internal client meetings, including client strategy meetings
- This position requires full-time accounting within task management software and payroll time tracking software
- Deployment and integration within Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Claim and optimize Google and Bing Local Listings
- Communication with 3rd party directory service to optimize local listings
- This position requires internal communication with other team members, including Account Executives, Marketing Specialists, Managers and EC members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Previous digital marketing experience preferred but not required
- Skilled using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Some experience in the hospitality and travel industries
GCommerce offers a competitive benefits package & great work environment. These include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Term Life/AD&D Insurance options
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability
- Matching 401k program
- PTO – Paid Time Off Program
- High emphasis on professional growth
- Casual dress code
Please, no recruiters or other service offers. This is an in-house position only. This full-time, in-house position is located in Park City, Utah. Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.