Client Success Manager
The position of Client Success Manager will cover a broad range of responsibilities pursuant to GCommerce goals of driving revenue for our hotel/resort clients. Essentially though, an Client Success Manager of GCommerce will be responsible for leading the strategy for digital marketing efforts with their own assigned client hotels/resorts. The role will include communicating the strategy and evaluating the tactics necessary to accomplish these defined strategies with the GCommerce Operations Teams. The Client Success Manager will also ensure the Operations Team is executing in an efficient manner while delivering the quality results for which GCommerce is known.
All efforts of the Client Success Manager are designed to identify, facilitate and implement proactive and effective internet marketing campaigns designed to accomplish stated client goals and objectives. The Client Success Manager also plays a significant role in increasing GCommerce’s revenue.
- Leading the strategy with individual clients and identifying how best to accomplish stated client objectives and goals
- Managing client communication through scheduled meetings and update note
- Managing internal communication through the use of Workamajig (work-flow software)
- Managing accuracy with client data in Workamajig (client relationship management software)
- Participation in monthly/bi-monthly strategy meetings with the GCommerce internal team
- Creation and development of monthly account planning processes for each assigned client
- Having a working knowledge of each GCommerce discipline and is able to speak to each discipline with clients.
- Overall profit and loss for each assigned client hotel/resort. This effort entails a complete financial review of the client, building the profit and loss information, and tracking the team’s efforts. The Client Success Manager will be required to manage labor hours weekly to ensure the required profit level is met or exceeded without sacrificing quality or client satisfaction. Management for profit and loss against each client will be measured within Workamajig
- Traveling to see each assigned client at least once a year or as client and GCommerce requires, to effectively build client relationships and gain an understanding of client’s property and market dynamics
- Solid working knowledge of basic computer software including Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint and be familiar with various hotel Property Management Systems (PMSs).
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, GCommerce staff members, and industry professionals.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to set and accomplish goals and objectives
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to partner with different business units and work independently and in teams in a multi-task/project environment. (Vendors, Clients, Departments, Corporate Office)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
- Experience with social media channels both paid and organic
- An understanding of Google Analytics
- A hunger for learning new things
- Passion for digital marketing and likes working in the hospitality industry