Local SEO Services
Over the past decade, the digital marketing landscape has been shaped by the evolution of search engines, mobile devices and their roles in consumer’s lives. The importance of local search marketing is directly tied to this growth in mobile, yet it goes beyond to impact desktop and tablet search. The search results that Google displays to you are personalized based on your location and previous browsing habits, among other factors. As mobile devices become more ingrained in our lives, consumers are more frequently turning to the search engines to find geo-based business information including reviews, directions, amenities, offers and so much more.
Exposure and traffic driven from search engines is the highest revenue-driving channel for most websites. Visibility on search engines is crucial to success for all hotels and our Local Search Optimization program is a key aspect of the larger, more widely recognized SEO offering. Our Local Search Optimization includes:
- Management of enhanced profiles on Google My Business, Bing, Yelp and other top local directory listings
- Locally focused keyword research and on-page optimization
- Strategies and programs to increase reviews and improve online reputation
- On-going advancements of profile features to improve exposure and consumer interaction
GCommerce’s local directories management is a key feature of our Local Search Optimization service that works as part of a local search optimization strategy to maintain accurate and consistent information across directories including Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp and more. Managing these directory listings in-house allows us more direct control over what information is being pushed and pulled from these directories.
Today, 4 out of 5 consumers search for local businesses online. When consumers find incorrect information about a business online, 73% lose trust in that business. And, incorrect information abounds — a 2016 study found that up to 40% of location info online is wrong!
By utilizing our local directories on-going services we will:
- Match, sync, and lock your listings in real-time across our network of over 60 sites and apps. We will also create listings for you if you’re missing from any of our publishers.
- Update and push enhanced content you’d like to add to your listings including photos, videos, staff bios and product types.
- Link your featured message to a landing page. We can update that featured message anytime, so let your GCommerce Account Manager know about any upcoming events or specials you’d like to highlight.
- Detect and suppress any duplicate listings across our network.
- Partner with Uber