Flywheel News | December 2023 Hotel Digital Marketing News | GCommerce
- Google Analytics 4 Announces New Features to Prepare for the End of 3rd Party Cookie
2024 is finally here. That means the long awaited demise of 3rd party cookies is very near. Learn about the new GA4 features Google is rolling out in preparation for this change.
- Uncover the Psychology of Luxury Travel With Insights From Google
When you are an upscale luxury hotel or resort, your approach to finding the right guest requires a very specific approach. Understanding your target persona and where/how to reach them is imperative. Uncover some great tips from the experts at Google.
- Google Moves Forward With Phasing Out of 3rd Party Cookies
As mentioned above, the end of our reliance on 3rd party cookie technology is here. Google has officially moved forward with the test phase out of 3rd party cookies for a sample of Chrome users. Learn more here.
- Learn Best Practices for Your End-Of-Year Hotel Marketing
It’s never too early to start preparing for Q4 2024. Learn best practices for your end-of-year hotel digital marketing here.
- Which Metasearch Pricing Model Is Best for You?
Understanding pricing models for metasearch advertising is essential, as it becomes a crucial channel for direct revenue. Metadesk provides a breakdown of different pricing models for metasearch advertising. Learn more here.
- Threads Now Has a Hashtag Feature
Threads is rolling out a hashtag-like feature called topics, but it works slightly differently. Learn how to use these and how they differ from standard hashtags used on other social media platforms.
- How to Maximize GA4 for Your Hotel
Still feel lost on how to get the most out of the new Google Analytics platform? Learn how to maximize this new analytics tool for your hotel.
- Google Adds Vacation Rental Structured Data and Rich Results
Are you a vacation rental company looking to get more out of your organic search visibility on Google? Learn about Google’s new vacation rental structured data and rich results here.