Leisure travelers will have 45 different touch points prior to making a purchase decision.
– Rob Torres, Managing Director of Google Travel
OTAs still win bookings
that should be direct
- 54%of the people who started their search on the hotel site booked on an OTA or meta site.
- 62%of those who visited the hotel site in the mid-research funnel booked on an OTA or meta site.
- 75%of people believe OTAs provide the best rate, even though the hotel is on avg. $10.27 cheaper
The cost of digital media continues to rise 10% – 15% while hotel marketing budgets remain relatively flat.
The Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has greatly reduced travel demand and recovery will be slow. Hotels are paying their marketing agency flat fees no matter the level of direct revenue production.
Stop Paying Traditional Agency Fees
Remove the management cost and shift those precious marketing dollars to expand your
media budgets and marketing opportunities to be ever present along the customer journey.
Pay a Small Commission on Website Production.
Each property’s commission is determined by historical revenue production through the website.
How does this
benefit my hotel?
- Increase your ability to fund your hotel’s marketing campaigns
- Increase your share of voice across the web
- Pursue new marketing opportunities
- Create a true partnership with your agency
- Compete more effectively against your comp set
“GCommerce was the perfect fit for Eau Palm Beach with their vast experience working with many other Forbes 5-star rated hotels and other luxury brands. Their deep understanding of the luxury travel market along with their strategic approach to our partnership made my decision quite easy. We were also attracted to their performance-based offering as this allowed us the opportunity to expand our marketing budget while allowing us to use all of GCommerce’s marketing service, at no added cost, to create a true partnership in success.”
Michael Oakes | Director of Sales and Marketing, Eau Palm Beach