Search Marketing Specialist
GCommerce is looking to hire a Search Marketing Specialist to help us conquer the SERPs and optimize search engine marketing channels for our hotel and resort clients. The GCommerce team is a fun, high-energy, group of people who are motivated to deliver the best for our clients day in and day out. We were recently named one of the top places to work by Outside Magazine and pride ourselves on making sure we have a great work/life balance with enough time to get outside and enjoy where we live.
The Search Marketing Specialist will be responsible for leading the strategy for and executing all search engine marketing initiatives for their assigned client hotels/resorts.
- Excellent deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Solid writing and editing skills including the ability to write in different styles for business and marketing advertisements, blogs and collateral
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to set and accomplish individual and team goals
- Ability to effectively present information both written and orally, and respond to questions from clients, coworkers and industry professionals
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Sheets, Google Docs & WordPress CMS
- Experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics, and Search Engine Optimization strategies is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Metrics-driven mentality
- Work directly with our internal search marketing team and Director of Marketing as well as GCommerce client teams
- Lead the search marketing strategy with assigned clients and identify how best to support client objectives and goals through search marketing initiatives
- Utilize 3rd party platforms including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads and Microsoft Ads to manage campaigns and measure KPIs
- Carefully manage client budgets to ensure client spend and KPI targets are hit each month
- Recommend and implement SEO and Local SEO strategies and tactics while following GCommerce and industry SEO best practices
- Manage hotel metasearch campaigns across Google Hotel Ads, Bing Hotel Ads, Tripadvisor, and more
- Ensure search marketing work performed falls within assigned time and client budgets each month
- Stay up to date on industry news, best practices and contribute findings and knowledge through GCommerce company content such as blog posts
- Perform ongoing tests within all client accounts to refine and expand GCommerce best practices and drive optimal performance
Think this position is the right fit for you? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.