Sales Development Representative
The position of Sales Development Representative (SDR) will cover a broad range of responsibilities pursuant to the goal of driving qualified sales leads and new business growth for GCommerce. The SDR will act as the liaison between our marketing and sales teams to drive business development prospecting campaigns. The role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers and keeping GCommerce top-of-mind with key sales targets through a systematic flow of content and sales enquiry through a combination of email marketing, LinkedIn outreach and “warm” calling. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas or be a sharp, quick learner who is willing to dedicate the time to develop the necessary skills for success. If you are a self-starter, motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop outbound marketing / sales prospecting programs.
- Perform the day-to-day sales prospecting activities of the company.
- Identify prospective client needs and present potential solutions and services to meet their needs.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns and inbound sales referrals as sales opportunities.
- Establish reporting for outbound marketing and sales prospecting outreach to measure performance.
- Consistent utilization of Hubspot to track target prospects and to be the only repository for prospective client discovery information, communications, files and business information.
- Ability to stay up to date on the latest digital marketing trends, competition and their offerings, and our competitive differentiation, and GCommerce’s full suite of products and services.
Please submit resumes and cover letters to be considered for this position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.