Junior Data Analyst
We are seeking a someone with sharp attention to detail and a keen understanding of statistics, media performance and data visualization. Digital advertising experience is preferred, and the candidate should be comfortable working with multiple sources of marketing performance data.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple requests within given timelines
- Design and deliver performance reports and dashboards within Looker Data Studio
- Partner with other Data Analysts and Data Engineers to develop new reports
- Ensure the accuracy, timeliness, and quality of all team outputs
- Develop processes to automate common reporting and analytics tasks
- Troubleshoot technical issues involving data extraction, data quality, data visualization, event tracking, and data transformation
The Junior Marketing Data Analyst should have basic experience with several marketing platforms, including Google Ads, Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Facebook, Google Analytics and other native marketing systems. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of end-to-end advertising campaign execution with an emphasis on reporting and measurement tools.
- Hands-on experience with Looker Data Studio or other BI tools.
- Hands-on experience with Supermetrics or other ETL tools, preferred but not required
- Hands-on experience in Google Big Query or other cloud data warehouses, preferred but not required
- Google Analytics experience
- Natural tendency to identify and investigate inconsistencies in data
- Excellent quantitative and critical thinking skills