Digital Marketing Specialist
A Little About Us
GCommerce is located in Park City, UT, but is currently a 100% remote workforce. We pride ourselves on producing an enjoyable and rewarding culture or our employees. As a leader in the hospitality marketing industry, GCommerce is a company that is never satisfied with the status quo. Over the last 18 years, we have evolved as a full-service Digital Marketing Agency to provide cutting edge and effective services. Working with GCommerce, you can expect honesty, integrity, and out-of-the-box thinking. The GCommerce team is a fun, high-energy, group of people who are motivated to deliver the best for our clients day in and day out. We were recently named one of the top places to work by Outside Magazine and pride ourselves on making sure we have a great work/life balance with enough time to get outside and enjoy where we live.
GCommerce is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team. We are a growing marketing agency and are looking for a talented person to develop into a key member of our organization.
This entry-level position will include direct contact with co-workers, directors, executives, and clients. Your role will include the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns including social media, email, and programmatic display. GCommerce is a company that values hard work and provides rewarding career environments for our team members. We look for people who are smart, motivated, and looking for a launching pad to their career in digital marketing.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for leading the strategy for and executing all marketing initiatives for their assigned client hotels/resorts
- Partner with the search marketing and account services departments to develop specific digital strategies and identify requirements for all marketing assignments, including email, display ads, landing pages, social media, and website assessments and updates.
- Oversee digital projects and advertising campaigns from concept to implementation.
- Achieve fluency in email platforms to create a strategy, brainstorm offers, and packages, provide creative ideas, launch regular email campaigns, assist with database management, and provide reporting and analysis.
- Achieve fluency in eCRM platforms and triggered email strategies.
- Create and execute ongoing social media strategies and campaigns.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to evaluate customer segments and create customer segmentation groups for focused targeted marketing based on customer profiling.
- Use analytics tools to track, monitor, and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance.
- Understand and manage display advertising through our RTB platform for our clients.
- Work closely with both our creative and web development teams for website merchandising and all ad creative.
- Ability to write marketing plans based upon an agreed strategy for the client.
- Ability to research, present, contract and execute direct media buys.
- Ability to drive results through defining and delivering digital marketing KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar discipline
- Experience with digital marketing (Email, Social, Display)
- Excellent deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Solid writing and editing skills including the ability to write in different styles for business and marketing advertisements, blogs, and collateral
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to set and accomplish individual and team goals
- Ability to effectively present information both written and orally, and respond to questions from clients, coworkers, and industry professionals
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Analytics & WordPress CMS
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Metrics-driven mentality
Think this position is the right fit for you? Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].