Digital Marketing Development Specialist
GCommerce is seeking a Digital Marketing Development Specialist to join our team.
The GCommerce Digital Marketing Development Specialist is responsible for the technical onboarding and ongoing support for all marketing platforms and technologies. The position is also responsible for troubleshooting and conducting related analysis, tagging, testing and reporting when needed. The Digital Marketing Development Specialist will also need to understand basic marketing strategies and goals in order to collaborate with team members and provide unique solutions as it relates to GCommerce’s client goals and respective technologies.
- Work with clients and all operational teams to install, configure conversion and event tracking and use web analytics platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Universal Analytics, Google Analytics 4 and Google Marketing Platform (CM360, DV360, SA360)
- Develop innovative strategies for tracking and tagging, and perform quality assurance tests on tracking implementations
- Manage the Google Tag Manager (GTM) containers and tagging scripts within the containers for all clients
- Collaborate with operational teams for the implementation of data, conversion tags and events that needed to be captured across all marketing platforms
- Oversee project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope and prepare change requests, including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs.
- Own the creation of technical development documentation and launch processes.
- Troubleshooting and evaluating pre-existing integrations that may or may not be based on Google products
- Evaluation of new products for implementation of tagging and tracking scripts
- Google Analytics IQ (Individual Qualification) preferred
- Strong understanding of website metrics and business performance indicators
- Exposure to debugging and diagnostic tools with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, project management, documentation, and organizational skills
- Experience with deploying and managing tag management systems especially Google Tag Manager
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines and performing at a high standard
Think this position is the right fit for you? Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].