Client Success Manager/Coordinator
GCommerce is looking for a Client Success Manager or Coordinator (DOE). The position of Client Success Manager/Coordinator will be responsible for leading the strategy for digital marketing efforts with their own assigned client hotels/resorts as well as assisting other CSMs with their assigned hotels/resorts. The role will include communicating the strategy and evaluating the tactics necessary to accomplish these defined strategies with the GCommerce Operations Teams. The Client Success Manager/Coordinator will also ensure the Operations Team is executing in an efficient manner while delivering the quality results for which GCommerce is known.
All efforts of the Client Success Manager/Coordinator are designed to identify, facilitate and implement proactive and effective internet marketing campaigns designed to accomplish stated client goals and objectives.
- Leading the strategy with individual clients and identifying how best to accomplish stated client objectives and goals
- Managing client communication through scheduled meetings and update note
- Managing internal communication through the use of our project management software system.
- Participation in monthly/bi-monthly strategy meetings with the GCommerce internal team
- Creation and development of monthly account planning processes for each assigned client
- Having a working knowledge of each GCommerce discipline and is able to speak to each discipline with clients.
- Traveling to see each assigned client at least once a year or as client and GCommerce requires, to effectively build client relationships and gain an understanding of client’s property and market dynamics
- Solid working knowledge of basic computer software including Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint and be familiar with various hotel Property Management Systems (PMS systems).
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, GCommerce staff members, and industry professionals.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to set and accomplish goals and objectives
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to partner with different business units and work independently and in teams in a multi-task/project environment. (Vendors, Clients, Departments, Corporate Office)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
- Experience with social media channels both paid and organic
- An understanding of Google Analytics
- A hunger for learning new things
- Passion for digital marketing and likes working in the hospitality industry