Brand Marketing Specialist
GCommerce delivers best-in-class marketing for our clients but we also need to bring our A-game to marketing ourselves. We’re looking for an individual who can help us increase our visibility and generate inbound leads.
The GCommerce team is a fun, high-energy, group of people who are motivated to deliver the best for our clients day in and day out. We were recently named one of the top places to work by Outside Magazine and pride ourselves on making sure we have a great work/life balance with enough time to get outside and enjoy where we live.
- Maintain GCommerce website through WordPress CMS
- Manage and create custom content for GCommerce social media channels
- Manage GCommerce email marketing efforts
- Write case studies, content for brochures, sales presentations and other sales and marketing materials
- Manage GCommerce media buys and ads
- Run paid social media campaigns as well as native ads for GCommerce
- Provide reporting on GCommerce marketing efforts to the leadership team
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
- Experience with social media channels both paid and organic
- Experience writing B2B copy and ad messaging
- Experience producing sales material/presentations
- An understanding of Google Analytics
- A hunger for learning new things
- Passion for digital marketing and likes working in the hospitality industry
- PTO policy
- Flexible work schedule, especially on powder days
- Family leave policy paid by GCommerce
- 401k match program
Think this position is the right fit for you? Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].