Account Services Admin
The position of Account Services Admin will cover a broad range of responsibilities pursuant to the goals of the GCommerce Account Services department. An Account Services Admin of GCommerce will be primarily responsible for supporting the existing Client Success Managers by completing admin tasks such as monthly reporting, auditing, and client task management. This is an entry-level position and a great first step into digital marketing and hospitality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with team and client monthly reporting
- Create monthly projects using Workamajig software
- Audit team assignments to ensure all work is completed
- Create client surveys using Survey Monkey
- Write content for GCommerce blog
- Coordinate client launches and exits
- Cover team members when they are out of the office
- Manage CRM profiles
- Manage client communication through scheduling meetings and assigning tasks if needed
- Create department SOPs
All efforts of the Account Services Admin are designed to assist the Account Services department so that they can be more efficient and drive more strategy with clients.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have a working knowledge of basic computer software including Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn, set goals, then accomplish those goals and objectives
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to partner with different departments and work independently and in teams in a multi-task project environment
- Set up to work remotely from your home, which includes:
- Hi-speed internet
- A designated workspace (office, desk, chair)
- Flexibility in work hours. Standard is 8:30 am to 5:00 pm M-F employee timezone, but there needs to be some flexibility in working around client and team schedules as needed.
- Associates Degree
- A hunger for learning new things
- Very organization and time management skills
- Ability to hit all deadlines