Client Success Coordinator
The position of Client Success Coordinator will cover a broad range of responsibilities pursuant to GCommerce goals of driving revenue for our hotel/resort clients. Essentially though, an Client Success Coordinator of GCommerce will be primarily responsible for supporting the existing Client Success Managers within digital marketing strategies. At some point, the Client Success Coordinator may also be responsible for leading the strategy for digital marketing efforts with their own assigned client hotels/resorts. The role will include learning to communicate the strategy and evaluate the tactics necessary to accomplish the strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategize with Client Success Manager’s to identify how best to accomplish stated client objectives and goals
- Manage internal communication through the use of Workamajig project management software
- Participation in strategy meetings with the GCommerce Operations Teams and support existing Client Success Manager’s
- Participate in the development of monthly account planning processes for each assigned client
- Develop a working knowledge of marketing discipline and be able to speak to each discipline with clients
- Learn how to manage labor hours weekly to ensure the required profit level is met or exceeded without sacrificing quality or client satisfaction
- Manage client communication through scheduling meetings and updating notes
All efforts of the Client Success Coordinator are designed to identify, facilitate and implement proactive and effective internet marketing campaigns designed to accomplish stated client goals and objectives. The Client Success Coordinator will learn how to create, implement and maintain a profitable online marketing and distribution presence in accordance with the specific goals outlined by each individual property.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have a working knowledge of basic computer software including Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, GCommerce staff members, and industry professionals
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn, set goals, then accomplish those goals and objectives
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to partner with different departments and work independently and in teams in a multi-task project environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
- An understanding of Google Analytics
- A hunger for learning new things
- Passion for digital marketing and likes working in the hospitality industry